Revive UT contains D-Mannose, a simple sugar that supports digestive tract health.
- Most urinary tract infections are caused by E. coli which is normally present in the intestinal tract
- Most bacteria in the urinary tract are washed away in urine
- E. coli's fingerlike projections containing amino acid/sugar complexes (lectins) allow bacteria to stick to the urinary tract walls and work their way upward
- D-mannose, a naturally occurring simple sugar sticks to the E. coli lectins and coats them so they can no longer stick to the walls and can be washed away
- Most D-mannose is excreted through the kidneys into the urine and bladder - Very little is actually metabolized
- Does not interfere with blood sugar regulation even in diabetics
- Does not affect beneficial bacteria or "friendly" E. coli normally present in the colon
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Servings Per Container: approx. 26
Amount Per Serving:
D-Mannose 1.9 grams
Mix 1 level teaspoon in water or non-citrus juice and drink 3 or 4 times daily. Continue until condition clears. Then take ½ teaspoon 2 times daily for 2 or 3 more days or as directed by a doctor. In some severe conditions, dosage may be doubled. May be taken with or between meals.
The product has a shelf life of 2 years, if kept tightly closed.
Sold only for dispensing by a licensed health care professional.
Tamper evident seal around cap. Imprinted seal on bottle. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Contains no yeast, dye or preservatives.
Sold by weight, not by volume. Volume may vary.